Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cupcakes....why them?

Cupcakes are a delicious desert that anyone can enjoy, especially me! That is why i chose to write a blog about them. There are so many different reciepies and designs. On this blog i am going to teach and talk about how to make, enjoy, and decorate cupcakes! i have a huge passion for cupcakes and i wanted to share it with everyone! I know that a lot of kids really enjoy baking in the kitchen but there are just not that many reciepies out there for kids, as experienced by myself. This blog is mainly going to be aimed towards kids. I am going to post recipies that are easy to follow and  cupcake designs that are simple to make! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i luv cupcakes 2! i make them alot when i go to my other house. you made them with me 1 time, remember? they were chocolate and very delicious!

    ReplyDelete